Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shadan and Anas, photo with an Hollywood actor Justin Long on 7-31-2012



  Hollywood actor Justin Long came to Charlottesville, Virginia on 7-31-2012 to the "Obama Campaign Head Quarter" at Downtown area to Campaign for Obama.                
  Me and My Cousin Anas took a photo with Justin Long, on that day, at the "Obama Campaign Head Quarter" in the city of Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.A.  This was one of the success of my life.
  If my cousin Anas didn't go to the "Obama Campaign Head Quarter" on 7-31-2012 then, I wouldn't meet Justin Long.  For that, I thanks to my cousin Anas, he is my lucky Charm.  
  Also, if my friends Chintan, and Vince didn't go to the tea bazaar at downtown area that day, then  I wouldn't meet or know Justin long.  We all saw him that day.  That's why I also thanks to them. 
  First time, when Anas came to the United States of America, I get to see Obama in Charlottesville, Virginia, which was on 2010.  Also, I get to meet ex governor of Bangladesh, whose name is Fakruddin.  He was a student of my uncle, that's why, he sometimes visit to the city of Charlottesville, Virginia, U.S.A, from the city of Washington D.C, U.S.A. to see my Uncle.  Me and my cousin Anas met him in my uncles house.  That was also, one of my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan