Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sharmin Akhtar

I am Sharmin Akhtar, reading Media Studies and Journalism in last year at University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh. I love music and myself very much. My favourite person is my father, I love him more than me. I love to do meditation, and like to be very simple. In my student life, I have some favourite teachers, they are Hashi madam in class 1, Shimu teacher in class 2 and 3, math teacher in class 4 and 5, I forgot his name, Jasim sir in class 9 and 10, Nasim teacher in class 11 and 12 and now ofcourse Brian and Juditha in my hons. life. All of them are my most favourite teachers in my student life. Now I do voluntary work in a foundation, named Quantum Foundation. I love my teacher there, call him Gurujee. I am very happy in my every field of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan