Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My First Kung Fu Instructor/Autobio/5-2-2012


  My first Kung Fu instructor is Sifu Chris Goodbar.  Sifu means Master in Chinese.  He started training martial art at the age 22 in 1994.  Sifu had studied several different types of martial arts.  Names of those martial arts are Kokondo Karate, Shaolin Five Animal Kung Fu, two different types of Praying Mantis Kung Fu, Northern Shaolin Long Fist Kung Fu and Hua Fist Kung Fu.  Also he had studied three major internal martial arts of China: Ba Gua, Xingyi and Taiji.  All of these martial arts are useful to learn.
  I started training with Sifu Chris from 2010.  He is a great instructor, also a nice guy.  I actually learned allot from him.  Which I never learned from my previous martial art school.  It has been more then a year I have been training with him.  Hopefully I will keep continuing my training with Sifu Chris.  Once I get good at it, then I can explore different styles of martial art.  That might make me a versatile martial artist hopefully.
  
Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan