Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Friends From Islamic Study Center / Autobio / 5-2-2012

  First I saw Ali at my cousin's wedding on 2007.  He was sitting next to a guy name Avinash.  Then one day I saw him at Buford middle school Charlottesville, VA during ramadan.  It was in the cafeteria.  Since then I got to know him more.
  Since I started going to the "Islmic Study Center," Abdul Hakim was the second guy I met.  He goes to the "Islamic Study Center" every afternoon to teach kid's The "Holly Quran." Later on he started teaching me math.  He is a good math tutor, and a good human.  Except he needs a nice wife.
  Then Abdul Khadel came during the summer on 2010, during Ramadan.  I didn't get to know him until 2011.  
  I met Yosame Cameron on 2011.  During the summer.  My connection with him is music.  He is a good musician.  There are several instruments he play's.  They are guitar, Arab Drum's and HandPan.  Also he can sing with a nice voice.  
  Sied was introduced by Ali Haider.  He is from Iran.  Doing Ph.D in Machanical engineering at University of Virginia.  Pretty cool parsian guy.  Sometimes I learned persian words from him, and tryed to learn how to peak Farsi.
  These are my friends from the "Islamic Study Center."  They are very nice people.  May Allah Bless them.
  I am always meeting new people in the Islamic Study Center.  These were some people I wrote about, which is enough for to write.


Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan