Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My first movie at Regal Stadium 14


   Me, my friend Ravie  and Vincent watched a movie called "Life of Pi" at Regal Stadium 14.  It is a bran new theater in Charlottesville, Virginia.  Screen was  pretty huge, and the movie was amazing.  I usually don't watch movie these days, but I wanted to watch this movie, because it has an Indian actor name Irfan Khan.  He is very popular Bollywood actor, and very entertaining person.  Most of his roles are comedy, but sometimes role is a villen.  Irfan was entertaining in this this movie as well, and well performed.
  Regal Stadium 14 includes regular, 3D and Imax 3D as well.  This is the first Imax movie theater in Charlottesville, Virginia.  Also the largest movie theater in the city for the first time.  As a matter of fact screens are huge, then other movie theaters.  People will definitely come more often to this theater.
  The movie Life of Pi was a adventure film, which is based on Indian family, who were moving to Canada by Ship, but they couldn't make it. This was a incredible movie, which I have ever seen.  It touches my heart, and made me little emotional.  I give to this movie 10 out of 10.  People should definitely watch this movie.  This movie has very deep thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan