Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Shadan Blogger Pursuing

  I think, I should put all my blog in one site.  That way it can get more popular, which I am trying to do.  People should read my blog, because it has multiple topics about anything from all around the world.  They can gain knowledge from my blog.  Also, I share my own life, poems, drawing, photos and etc.  My writing is not always about famous people, sometimes I write about none famous people as well.  What "Shadan Blogger" trying to do is, to be a versatile entertainer with his multiple talent.  Which is me, who is trying his best to be fame in this earth.  Audience should write comment or suggest on my blog, that way I can make correction.  To make comment on my blog, audience should have gmail account, if that doesn't work please email to zahedishadan93@gmail.com. Thank you for reading my blog, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan