Monday, April 16, 2012

I met Dr. Ali's Fiance An Autobiography Of Shadan 4-16-2012

   Ali is my friend.  Who is a PhD.  His parents were looking for a bride, and they found one.  After so many rejection.  Her name is Jannat.  From Mumbie Maharashtra India.  That's where all the gangster belong.  She is very interesting person.  Her accent is Bollywood type, and very enthusiastic person.  One day my uncle was sick.  He was in the hospital.  That night me Ali was in a quit room.  All the sadden he had a phone call from India.  Which was Jannat.  Ali picks up his mobile phone.  Then he start talking to her.  I was singing Aashique Banaya song from the movie  Aashiq Banaya Aapne.  She hard me singing.  So she wanted to talk to me.  Then I talked to her.  After I finish talking  to her.  I feel great.  That was the first time I met Ali's fiance.

Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan