Monday, April 23, 2012

Shadan & Ali Haider/ Auto Bio Of Shadan / Monday / 4-23-2012

                           
             Ali                         Shadan                      Yosame

  First I saw Ali at my cousin's wedding on 2007.  He was sitting next to a guy name Avinash.  Then one day I saw him at Buford middle school Charlottesville, VA during ramadan.  It was in the cafeteria.  Since then I got to know him more.
  He comes to the "Islamic Study Center" every Tuesday and Sunday.  Just to see "Baba Shaykh A. NoorUddeen Durkee."  On Sundays we all eat dinner together, then chill.  Later on we perform zikir in the night, then pray salat then go back home.
  The word "Hurqalaya" introduced me by Ali Haider in 2012.  Hurqalaya, is a place in eigth dimension, other side of the mountain.  Where all the Prophets, Angels, and Jeens hangout.  It is a mystical concept.
  
Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan