Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friendship / An Autobiography Of Shadan / 4-21-2012

   I know Ravi and Vincent since middle school.  We graduated from same high school, and same year.  After that I haven't seen them for a while, except Chintan or maybe Dhiren once a while.  Dilip used to come once a year, now he is in Puerto Rico.       
  One day I stopped by Asian market with my father.  He was buying groceries from there.  That day I found Vincent in there.  It was a year of 2009.  After that I got his phone number.  Then me, Vincent and Chintan start hanging out.  
  In the years of 2011, during the summer.  I found Ravi through Chintan.  He lives near me, which I didn't know.  Then he started coming to my place.  We all started chilling.  Me, Ravi and Vincent used to go to the swimming pool, and they used to swim.  Maybe once a while I swam.  Later on, Vincent moved to New York with his mother on December.  It was a good year, and we had a good time.
  Now me and Ravi hangout most often.  Sometimes Chintan, if he is in the city.  Dhiren comes once a while, but he stays with his family mostly.  Basically life goes on.

Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan