Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"My First Friend In U.S.A" An Autobiography Of Shadan 4-16-2012

 
                             
  
  My first friend in U.S.A is Chintan.  Who I met in the school bus No. 62.  He is from Ahmadabad Gujarat, India.  His Last Name is Bhatt.  He is a Child of Bharat Bhatt.  We went through same school.  Jack Jouett middle school, and Albemarle High school in Charlottesville Virginia.  Our graduation from high school was on 2002.  After that, he went to George Mayson University in Fairfax, Virginia.  I went to Piedmont Virginia Community College in Charlottesville, Virginia.
  We used to be in same classes in Jack Jouett.  When we see each other in classroom.  We always start laughing.  I didn't know why he laugh.  Maybe he get happy when he sees me, or our teacher's  were funny.  I couldn't control my laugh either.  There were teachers with funny characters.  In one class we laughed so much.  The teacher actually separated my class with Chintan.  It was Mr. Taylor in a algebra class.  This is something I remember from 8th grade.
  I still see Chintan.  Sometime he comes back to Charlottesvlle.  They have a town house here.  Me, him and other friends chill together.  Chintan was my first best friend.  It's been 15 years I know him.  The life goes on.  Let our friend ship adventure continues.

Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan