Wednesday, April 11, 2012

'First Time In U.S.A" An Autobiography By Shadan B Zahedi 3-12-2012



  I came to the U.S.A in 1997 on February Seventh. When I was coming to the U.S.A. , my causin came to us up from the airport; when I cam out of the airport I was very cold.
  My first school was Jack Jouett Middle School; when I went there the firsday, I was very nervous. I didn't know where I had to go. A U.S.A school is different from a Bangladesh school; in Bangladesh we don't change the classes: all the teachesrs change the classes, and in the U.S.A. all the students change the class. On the first school day I was riding in the bus. At that time I was very nervous: when I was riding the bus, a lot of peopel asked me where I was from. There was an Idian boy. His name was Chintan; he was my first friend on Jack Jouett.
  First I asked Chintan where I had to go. Then he showed me the class; when I went to that class, alot of people bothered me and made fun of me. They used to treat me in a bad way. In the U.S.A peope are very different from my country. Some people are mean, some are nice, some are aggressive. My parents planned to come to the U.S.A. for a good education for me.
  Now I'm at AHS. I'm learning a lot of new words; I am learning a lot of thinkgs from E.S.L. But most of the people don't talk to me. Some people talk to me but I don't like it sometimes but still I enjoy school because I learn something always; I learn hard English in English 9 and sometimes it in very hard.
The End


Student Writing ESL Class Of


1998-1999


Mrs. Krag, Editor



No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan