Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Our First Computer" An Autobriograpy By Shadan B Zahedi 4-12-2012


   Our first computer was Gateway.  The Operating system was Windows 98 first addition.  It has approximately 70 gigabytes storage, and the processor speed was four hundred megahertz.  It has white case, and the monitor was huge.  It last for approximately eleven years.  The Processor was keep heating up, and there was nothing I could do about it.  The reason which messed up the PC, might be my new "Ipod."  Which I hooked up to the computer, and it may takes more power to use a Ipod.  That might be a reason which heat up the processor.  Otherwise it might be still working.  That problem was showing after hooking up my Ipod.  If I replace the processor, then I have to replace everything.  It would be like buying a new computer.  So I had to through it away.


Author Shadan B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan