Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My First E.S.L Class Experience An Autobiography Of Shadan / 4-25-2012

  E.S.L stands for "English As A Second Language."  I didn't know that until I came to U.S.A.  A lot of foreign student has to take that class, if their English is week or if they don't know how to speak.  So, I had to take that class.  The teacher's name was Ms. Orlova.  She was from Russia.  It was on 1997 at Jack Jouett Middle School.
  My experience in that class wasn't very good.  Every foreign girl in the class used to hate me for unknown reason.  They used to call me names.  My friend's Chintan and Carlos were there for me.  I thank to them for looking out for me.  They were my best buddies.  That was something I remembered from my first experience in U.S.

Author Shadan. B Zahedi

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/191shadan